Modified on: Tue, 1 Jun, 2021 at 9:00 PM
It is simple to update your WeddingPress plugin when a new version is available.
- Download the latest WeddingPress plugin from CodeCanyon, using the page codecanyon.net/downloads
- Go to wp-admin Plugins > Installed Plugins and disable WeddingPress
- Go into your FTP Client and navigate to ../wp-content/plugins/ folder in your website
- Delete all the files inside weddingpress_wedding_listfolder
- Inside the zip download you will find a file weddingpress_wedding_list.zip extract this to the weddingpress_wedding_list folder
- Go to wp-admin Plugins> Installed Plugins, enable WeddingPress and make sure the new version is updated on the site.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.